1. 6 Tall Houses and 6 Short Houses make up a brilliantly colored village.
2. The Crystal Village offers open-ended constructive gameplay from 2D to 3D.
3. The basic concepts of angles are introduced through the gameplay. Tops of the House Blocks are designed as 30 and 45 degrees while the Roof Blocks are 60 and 90 degrees.
4. The translucent houses are in three primary colors. Crystal Village is a perfect platform for children to learn about primary colors and color mixing while having fun. The hollow shapes as windows on the Houses create a vivid visual experience.
5. The Roofs come in orange, green and purple. These colors are also the result of mixing two primary colors.
6. The 6 double-sided game cards introduce several mathematical concepts. Children can play games independently or with the game cards.