1. Jungle Trial is inspired by a forest path. The Logs are flat on one side and convex on the other, which could give children different challenges when walking on it.
2. One side of the Logs has a growth ring pattern while another side is flower and leaf pattern. The patterns provide different sensory input to feet.
3. Two Logs can be placed on the Bases to create a track while one Log creates a single-log bridge.
4. The Logs can be placed above or underneath the Bases to create different heights, enriching path configurations and activities.
5. The Bases are safe and stable obstacles to step over. There are multiple ways to play Jungle Trial.